Custom Titanium Touring Bicycle
The District Vision custom titanium bicycle was meticulously designed and built over a yearlong period in celebration of the launch of our cycling apparel capsule. The bike's design is an homage to Japanese and Californian off-road cycling cultures, and it is intended to be used as a dirt randonneuring and adventure touring bike.
The titanium frame measures 55cm and was entirely handbuilt in Japan by Yoshi Nishikawa of Kualis Cycles in tandem with a custom fillet brazed steel adventure fork and titanium stem. The frameset is designed around 650b wheels and features disc brake and eTap compatibility, fastback seatstays, a carbon fiber seatpost insert, and an integrated spare spoke holder on the drive side chainstay that doubles as a chain slap guard – a nod to touring and randonneuring bicycles of the past.
Five fully custom touring bags were constructed by Yanco in Los Angeles, California, utilizing a unique layering system of Dyneema, Cordura, and X-Pac fabrics in combination with waterproof zippers and integrated padding. The central frame bag mounts directly into the underside of the top tube, while the additional front, rear and fork bags are custom designed around their respective Nitto and King racks.
The SRAM AXS Eagle X01 rear derailleur, custom AARN narrow-wide chainring, GSC x Sugino crankset, and SRAM Red carbon fiber shifters were all hand polished and wet sanded by Lyle Lenkeit in California for a more classic and subtle look and feel.
The frame and fork were painted and etched by Black Magic Paint in Oregon. This bike was the last complete build by California's renowned Golden Saddle Cyclery. Upon purchase, we will reach out to you via email to arrange shipment.
- Kualis Cycles Titanium 650b Frame (55cm)
- Kualis Cycles Fillet Brazed 650b Steel Adventure Fork
- Kualis Cycles Titanium Stem (100mm)
- Yanco Custom Dyneema + Cordura + X-Pac Frame Bags
- SRAM Red eTap AXS 12-Speed Mechanical Brake Levers/Shifters
- SRAM Eagle X01 AXS 12-Speed Rear Derailleur w/ Titanium Bolts
- SRAM Eagle XX1 XG-1299 10-52T 12-Speed Cassette
- SimWorks x GSC Smogcutter 53cm Handlebars
- Sugino x GSC OX-901 1x Crankset
- AARN 42T Narrow-Wide 110bcd Chainring
- SRAM Eagle XX1 12-Speed Chain
- Brooks B-17 Saddle w/ Titanium Rails
- Nitto Jaguar 27.2 Seatpost
- Kualis Cycles Titanium Seatpost Collar
- White Industries XMR 32h Hubs
- Velocity Blunt 35mm 32h 27.5" Rims
- Ultradynamico Rosé Robusto 650b x 47.99 Tires
- Yokozuna Ultimo Disc Brakes
- Yokozuna 160mm Rotors w/ Titanium Bolts
- Forager Anodized Cable Cherries
- Chris King 1-1/8" NoThreadSet Headset
- Titanium Headset Spacer (20mm)
- Titanium Headset Cap
- Blue Lug x OAS Erlen Saddle Bag Support
- Nitto Campee 32F Mini-Front Rack
- King Titanium Cages x3 w/ Titanium Bolts
- King Manything Titanium Cages x2 w/ Titanium Bolts
- SimWorks Tiny Bubbly Pedals
- VeloCanteen Stainless Steel Bottles x3
- Spurcycle Original Bell
- Grepp Gripper Woven Bar Tape